HIGH QUALITY POLYESTER EMBROIDERY THREAD,MANY COLOURS, 1000 METERS PER SPOOL. SOME CLOSELY MATCHED TO BROTHER COLOURS. Home
Bigfoot polyester embroidery thread is an advanced Trilobal Thread
Fibre Size: 120D/2 (40wt.)
1000m per cone.
Features & Benefits:
- Bigfoot embroidery thread has an elongation (stretch) average of 17-20%. Much lower than some leading competitive products which have elongation averages of 20-30% . A lower elongation (stretch) levels result in the elimination, or significant reduction in looping and puckering problems.
- Bigfoot thread has a good quality control, which results in a tighter range in elongation from spool to spool and colour to colour. This allows you to embroider different colours without making tension adjustments. Also a lower elongation allows you to back off on tension right from the first stitch.
- Bigfoot embroidery threads are strong, giving you durable seams, high tenacity, low breakage.
- Bigfoot embroidery threads are suitable for all domestic and industrial embroidery machines (carefully check the size of the spool to make sure it fits the thread holder on your machine). Even in the unlikely case that the spool doesn't fit the thread holder of your machine, you can use our practical spool stands for 1, 10 or even 20 spools.
- Because of their high quality our embroidery threads can also be used in high speed embroidery machines.
- Bigfoot embroidery threads are resistant to perspiration and chemical attack and have low shrinkage.
- Bigfoot embroidery thread spools feature a snap down base to prevent your thread from unwinding and a rounded top for nice smooth flow off your spool no matter where your spool is placed on your machine.
- All Bigfoot polyester embroidery threads are hot wash resistant, lightfast and can be dry-cleaned. They have an excellent colour fastness.
STOP PRESS!. We have also in stock some fluorescent colours.
Click here to contact us.